Traditional educational systems basically teach us that the history of man only dates back to about 8,000 years ago while religious texts date mankind to approximately 6,000 years ago. It is more than obvious that there a massive push to occlude our true history and origins.
While you may not agree with some of the questions, please try to view them with an open mind. As you’ll see, the history we have been taught has been manipulated and obscured from us.
Ask yourself (or others) the following questions and feel free to comment at the end of the article!
A map drawn on a gazelle skin of an unfrozen Antarctica was found in 1929. The map was drawn in 1513 by Piri Reis, who had privileged access to the Imperial Library of Constantinople. Contained within the notes found on the map, Reis stated that he compiled and copied the data from a large number of source maps, some of which dated back to the 4 BC or earlier. Our history books tell us that Antarctica was discovered by Captain James Cook while crossing the Antarctic Circle on January 17, 1773 with the ships HMS Resolution and Adventure.
1. How did Reis know of Antarctica several hundred years before Captain James Cook ‘discovered’ it?
The last time Antarctica was not frozen was at least 4,000 BC, so…
2. Where did the Imperial Library of Constantinople get THEIR information and who is responsible for the initial drawing of that map?
A tiny figurine made of baked-clay (right) was brought up in amongst the debris churned out by a huge drill bit during the drilling of a well in Nampa Idaho in 1889. The object is a one inch long figure with one leg broken off at the knee.
3. Is it possible that mankind has been here many times LONG BEFORE our recorded past?
4. How many millennia would it take for an object like this to be buried 300 feet into the ground?
According to Darwinism, man evolved from ape.
5. If man evolved from ape, then where are the missing link(s)?
There are approximately 100 pyramids in China which remain hidden under grass and forestry.