Major news is about to be released from the infamous privacy stealing company known as Facebook.
If by now you haven’t figured out that Facebook is in cahoots with the government, then I feel for you but for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to UnSeen.is a place similar to Facebook but without all the censorship crap!
Here are some of the differences you’ll find at UnSeen.is:
- No censorship! Keep in mind we do have a Terms of Service that will need to be followed for things like pornography, copyright violations and defamation. If we receive a complaint, we’ll investigate. If you are accustomed to the freewheeling style at Before It’s News, we think you’ll enjoy Seen.is
- NO ID required. Facebook is now asking certain people for their ID’s. That’s beyond the pale. You can use whatever name you’d like at Seen and no ID required.
- No search crawlers. We’re blocking those critters because once they crawl a page, whatever you posted is theirs forever. We think you should be able to delete things if you make a mistake. We know this will hurt the traffic, but we think you’ll appreciate this.
- We don’t sell your data, in fact we don’t even collect it (other than your email so you can receive notifications). It’s hosted in Iceland and selling data isn’t allowed there. A very good reason to go visit Iceland. A lot of very friendly people there, too.
- No limit to your account’s friends. If you’re popular enough to get over 5,000 friends, we think that’s great! More power to you!
- Private and secure chat rooms are coming soon! It looks like we might be able to get private chat rooms on Seen in a couple of weeks, too. These are strongly encrypted and there’s no snooping.
The way Facebook is headed in the New Year it’s not going to be a place you want to stay. Sign up and create an account at Seen.is today and get away from this invasive censorship!
Here is a video about Seen.is if you want to check it out: