What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach…
- Garlic is a great way to lower your supine systolic blood pressure by 12mmHG…and unlike normal medication, there aren’t any side effects!
- Garlic isn’t just meant to protect you from blood sucking vampires – it actually has major health benefits if eaten alone. Sure your breath will smell for weeks, but it’ll be so worth it!
- Similar to pain relievers, garlic shuts down pathways in the body which cause inflammation!
- Warts, fungus infections and ringworms can all be treated when garlic is applied directly to the skin!
- 12 mg of potassium, 100 sulfuric compounds and 5 mg of calcium are found in just ONE clove of garlic!
- You’re less likely to catch a cold, stomach and prostate cancer and many other illnesses if you consume garlic on a daily basis!